CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

LOOKING FOR BOOK CORNSNAKE MORPH GUIDE!

Old 06-23-2012, 01:25 AM   #11
Pugsley
From his website :

Quote:
Due to time constraints (raising two toddlers) there won't be a 2012 Cornsnake Morph Guide. I might decide to continue the series in 2013 or later. (If someone else wants to make their own book to fill this niche, go for it!) Thanks and good luck to everyone in the 2012 breeding/hatching season!
Linky : http://cornguide.com/index.php

I hope it is alright to link to website

Old 06-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #12
MarcS74
Sad that there won't be a 2012...but I wan't a 2010 and a 2011...still can't find any anywhere!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #13
inocntkitn187
I have a 2009, but not 2010 or 2011. Would either of you be interested?

Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #14
MarcS74
I have the 2009 one, really looking for the 2010 and 2011
But thanks for looking

Old 06-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #15
Pugsley
I'm wondering if the author would consider doing this book as a print on demand. Then it would always be 'In print' until the next one is written. Maybe I'll have to check with him.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
MarcS74
I asked him if he had any left in stock anywhere and he responded that he was completely out of stock...

Old 06-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #17
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugsley View Post
I'm wondering if the author would consider doing this book as a print on demand. Then it would always be 'In print' until the next one is written. Maybe I'll have to check with him.
Chuck makes the books by hand at home and with 2 small children, he would rather spend his spare time with them than make more books. Kudos to Chuck and Connie for valuing family over all else!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #18
Pugsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Chuck makes the books by hand at home and with 2 small children, he would rather spend his spare time with them than make more books. Kudos to Chuck and Connie for valuing family over all else!
Thank you for the info Susan. Valuing family is important and I understand his decision. But if he already has the book in some kind of computer file then a print on demand could be done and once set up, would not require any more work on his part, until he does another edition.

A print on demand would only require the a formatted file to reside at the bookstore/printer, there are several ones in the US. When a costumer orders the book, it is printed, perfect bound and shipped. It is a way for books "in print" so to speak.

Sorry if you already knew this, from the response I wasn't sure.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #19
Susan
I'm not sure all that is involved with getting the file for the book to reside at a bookstore/printer for a "print on demand" type situation. All I know is that he literally has been making the books at home...printing the pages and binding them himself, which is why he isn't taking the time now. You can contact him through one of his websites, The Cornsnake Source. Just Google it as links will not work...long story. His user name is Serpwidgets.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:14 AM   #20
Nanci
I'd hoped some day Chuck and Connie would make a digital edition. Now I'm just hoping for any new edition in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
morph