CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Fancy Mice

Old 11-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
BSLMichael
Fancy Mice

Looking for Black and Tan, Blue and Tan, Chocolate, Red, Lilac, and blue Fancy mice.
Black and tan, Blue and tan, Chocolate, and red to the front of the line!!

I live in Chattanooga TN 37421

For those that are willing to ship, please list price!

If unwilling to ship, is there a place that I can meet you? Please specify.

Thank you!

Old 11-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
ghosthousecorns
How feasible is it to ship live mice? Never heard of anybody doing this. Too bad you don't live near Eugene !

Old 11-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
Dale
I have a black/white and a tan/white male. The only pet store that carries them in my area sells males only. Very frustrating not being able to find females.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
Pugsley
Jen has some beautiful mice too! Michael, I'd suggest you fly out and meet Jen in Eugene. Just find out if you can take mice back on the plane with you. If you can take dogs, I don't know why they wouldn't let you take some mice!

Hey, I'd even drive down and met you too.

Jen has some pictures of her mice near the end of this thread:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...highlight=mice

And more pictures in this thread:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...highlight=mice

Pugs

Old 11-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #5
Pugsley
Dale, pick up some live female feeders at a show, doesn't matter what colors, then start breeding your own. Crossing the male back to his daughters would get you some black and whites pretty quick. Also crossing the siblings would get you some and maybe some other colors too, depending on the genetics of the mother mouse.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
dave partington
Michael,
Check out posts # 4 & 5 on this OLD thread. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46612
It may be entirely illegal now. Used to be they had to be shipped in metal chew-proof containers & shipping Delta Dash (ONLY) started at around $179. Back then it was illegal to ship rodents any other way.

at a Repticon Show in your area sometimes there's a lot of live rodents of many kinds and colors, some of them hairless.
dave

Old 11-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
Buzzard
Mike, i have some. How many are you looking for?

You could meet us at the next dixie show.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
Pugsley
Dave - I wonder how lab mice get sent and delivered. Research facilities buy mice or other rodents with specific traits. I wonder how they get them delivered. Maybe they have plenty of grant money, so the shipping costs don't amount to anything.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #9
dave partington
did a little googling. this might be a handy link. http://www.hoobly.com/0/2738/0/

Old 11-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #10
BSLMichael
Wow thanks guys! Lots of help! Buzz, I'm looking for a small colony. The parents will be pets (Babies... some will, some- you know) Figure if im going to be breeding them Might as well get some pretty ones.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google