CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Fancy Mice

Old 12-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #21
epicdoom
one of my local pet stores privately owned has lots of colors of fancy mice maybe check the yellow pages for privately owned stores petco and petsmart in my area carry them but are usually always sold out. I was thinking about a nice pair or two but I would want only the rarest colors. They are little workers always on the move and fun to watch. Its amazing some of the things we do to get pets. I have a private pilots lic. and have rented a plane to go get them.
Dale I know what you mean i cant go to a pet store without checking out the mice.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #22
whippet
www.masondixonrodents.com is my mouse website. I breed show mice and know lots of show mouse breeders who carry some of those colors. Mice must be shipped by deltadash or some other airline. I imported my black tans from the UK this past year. Check out my handsome buck.

I am currently only breeding aby mice...and maybe one black tan litter. Mine are not feeders though since I paid a fortune to import them. If you need any help with mouse genetics I would be happy to help. They are MUCH more complicated than snakes!
Here are a few more of mine...
Aby

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...y/a839caab.jpg
Reds and Golden Agouti

My merles!

And baby Blues!
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...y/8d84f79c.jpg

Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
Dale
That black and tan is awesome, I would have to name him Yuengling . And now... I must own a Blue.

So bummed, just found a new local pet store yesterday and ran right over hoping for a good mouse selection... nothing but whites

Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #24
epicdoom
The blue is beautiful all are but that one is my favorite

Old 12-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #25
Pugsley
You have some beautiful mice Tara. I really like the Merle.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #26
Dale
This thread has prompted me to create a dreaded local -Wanted- Craigs ad. Damn you Tara, DAMN you

Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
This thread has prompted me to create a dreaded local -Wanted- Craigs ad. Damn you Tara, DAMN you
I actually think there is at least one good breeder in Florida. You can join www.fancymicebreeders.com to get sucked further into the world of really GOOD mice!

Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #28
epicdoom
I know Ill be headed to my local shop in the morning to see what they have I was there last week and they had many colors. My wife raises chihuahuas we have a Merle and a Blue
5 Chihuahuas total and 5 new little Pups just turning 8 weeks old She likes mice so maybe I'll see if I can find her a Merle and a Blue females and I'll get a couple males Blue and another nice color

Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #29
epicdoom
Geezzz Tara I just noticed your in Baltimore I live in Dundalk

Old 12-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
I actually think there is at least one good breeder in Florida. You can join www.fancymicebreeders.com to get sucked further into the world of really GOOD mice!
I'd like to check out that website. How receptive are the members there when they know someone's breeding primarily for snake food, though? They must hate that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google