CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Fancy Mice

Old 12-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #31
epicdoom
Yeah just don't mention you breed mice for that reason I got tore apart on another forum for mice I wouldn't breed the fancy for food personally the white pews are good for that for me I guess if I had to I would there just so darn cute tho

Old 12-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #32
ghosthousecorns
I wouldn't want to lie about it though lol maybe I can just join and lurk. I rarely feed off anything once it's past pinky stage because I have begun to have some local people contact me that want fancy mice as breeders and pets.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #33
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicdoom View Post
Geezzz Tara I just noticed your in Baltimore I live in Dundalk
I live in Dundalk too! AND I own a merle chihuahua! LOL! Small world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I'd like to check out that website. How receptive are the members there when they know someone's breeding primarily for snake food, though? They must hate that.
That website is VERY receptive to feeder breeders. But they are pretty much the only one! Join and feel free to tell the truth!

Old 12-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #34
Dale
found one breeder in my area of the State, but she (Lil Gems) stopped keeping years ago.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #35
epicdoom
not really lying if they don't ask, I don't tell. I wont speek of it if no one else does. I went and looked at some fancy mice today. There was a beautiful tan with a white stripe down the center of its head and one black and white running on the wheel I was set to get the little tan one when the one on the wheel got off and I saw a large sore on his hind end that appears to be festered. Poor little guy the shop said the tan one attacked him. I was tempted to take him home and nurse his wounds.

Tara I thought your pics looked familiar I live on Admiral Blvd. Do you breed Corns? I am sending you a PM with my phone number so we can text.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #36
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
found one breeder in my area of the State, but she (Lil Gems) stopped keeping years ago.
Dale.... John Soto of the Suncoast Herp Society raises Fancy mice(out of Tampa). http://www.kingsnake.com/suncoastherpsociety/SHSAd.htm

Under Advertisement section. Great person, good group. That is where my stock comes from.

Old 12-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #37
Dale
Nice, thanks! MAybe I can arrange a meet up @ Repticon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Dale.... John Soto of the Suncoast Herp Society raises Fancy mice(out of Tampa). http://www.kingsnake.com/suncoastherpsociety/SHSAd.htm

Under Advertisement section. Great person, good group. That is where my stock comes from.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #38
Carpe Serpentis
Whippet, I love your reds! I have a few different color fancy mice myself. Nothing as impressive as what you have mind you. Your definitely making me want to drive up to pick some up. Strange, I receive live chicks in the mail all the time, but live mice seems to be like pulling out your teeth to get good mice. Your black and tan is to die for as well. Simple sweetness. I like being able to feed my snakes pretty meals the same way I like to eat appealing meals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google