CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

Old 12-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #41
susang
I love all the vivs. I have a question the vivs that are so full look great, do you have a hard time getting your snake out at feeding time?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #42
ant29nhampton
here are some of my vivs

Old 12-06-2007, 07:15 AM   #43
Ohana
Those look awesome. And yes sometimes it is difficult to find the snakes at feeding time, but usually they are used to the top being opened and they will peek their little heads out and then I can get them.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:17 AM   #44
Ohana
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Great viv-decoration, Ohana!
Thanks, I like them to have plenty of cover and places to feel safe. Especially since I don't use aspen. Cover is important. I also try to imagine what it is like to be them and what I would want if I were them.

So far Niblet has gone to all the places that I would have gone when I designed his viv. The other great thing is that ever two months I completly re-arrange his viv and he gets to explore all over again. He seems to like it. As far as I can tell.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #45
beaniebopps
I already posted these on another thread, but here goes

Old 12-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #46
diamondlil
Great vivs, but I'd have to put a rubber snake in there while they brumate!

Old 12-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #47
Ohana
BeanieBopps those look Awesome!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #48
Pet Corn Snake
here are my 3 vivs, the little tub was housing my baby royal, she however has been moved into a two ft tank that gives her more room the 3ft viv is now under the big viv, and the big viv has had some changes made to it, the BIG hides have been removed and smaller more comfortable one's added
I really like the big viv generally because of its height, it means its open to more climbing opertunity, and my big corn loves to climb!

so this is an old picture, but gives a general idea :P

Old 12-08-2007, 03:27 AM   #49
ilovecorns1
ok i really like all the vivs but is it just me or are some of the plants resembling a plant that is illegal
love all the vivs
ausitn

Old 12-08-2007, 08:01 AM   #50
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
I love all the vivs. I have a question the vivs that are so full look great, do you have a hard time getting your snake out at feeding time?
I don't. They always hide in the same place, or are out, especially on feeding day. The pic of Lily's viv- she's the tiny lavblood- I did have trouble finding her so I could put her somewhere while I installed her new thermostat probe. I may have never found her if she hadn't bailed out. But now, at 5:30 PM, she climbs to the top of the vine on the left and perches there all night. When it's her feeding night, I just wait till she comes out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google