CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Something to eat dubia . . . lots of dubia . . .

Old 04-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #21
Drizzt80
Well, just an update. I poked my head into one of the local pet stores and wouldn't you know it they had a 6" Savannah that had just come in. Them being one of my cornsnake buyers, they offered the little bugger up to me for $26. Couldn't turn that down considering anything online I saw was $20ish preshipping. He's darker than what I like, but maybe that will turn out cooler in the long run. Who knows. What I do know is that in the last 24 hours, he has cleaned up 3 medium sized dubia that were still running loose in the leopard gecko cage. Nice!

D80

Old 04-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #22
tricksterpup
Sweet.. we want pictures..

Also would the store not buy roaches for you? and you know you could have stood on the corner and sold roaches to passing teenagers.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #23
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
Sweet.. we want pictures..

Also would the store not buy roaches for you? and you know you could have stood on the corner and sold roaches to passing teenagers.
Pictures will come. I'm trying to clean and feed right now. (Getting a bunch done, I know.)

I'm assuming you meant buy roaches from me? I haven't offered to them. Don't want to be in a position needing to regularly supply them.

As for selling them to teens on the corner, wouldn't that make a great headline!!

D80

Old 04-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
As for selling them to teens on the corner, wouldn't that make a great headline!!

D80
Teens buying and smoking roaches from you.. yeah. What dopes.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #25
Nanci
I bet he will be really cool!!!

Old 04-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #26
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I bet he will be really cool!!!
I'm already cool without needing to sell roaches on the corner.

D80

Old 04-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #27
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
Sweet.. we want pictures.
Here ya go!

Thanks for looking and the suggestions,
D80

This is the best tongue shot I could get. Cooler than a snakes!

He thinks he's a snake. Gets pissy and hisses. Hasn't tried to bite though he is a good bluffer.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #28
dwyn127
Nice addition Brent!!

I thought for sure you'd have opted for chocolate covered roaches!

Old 04-11-2009, 01:25 AM   #29
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
That is a cute little Hamster.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #30
Susan
If you still find yourself with an excess of roaches, try a chameleon. When I was breeding veileds, they would scarf any roach that was foolish enough to come within reach! Hubby would actually go out and hunt for "palmetto bugs" to give to them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google