• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Age of Corn Snake Owners Poll.

New to this forum.

Hi everyone. It's been very interesting reading about everyone and their corn snake habits. I'm 41, I have been collecting various reptiles since I was about 8 (mostly lizards, garters and box turtles). I bought my 7 yr. old daughter a corn snake for Christmas last year and became hooked! We now have 6 corns and a cal king. She named her first snake (a reverse okeetee) Rachel. We had Rachel probed last week and his name is now Reo. I would love to breed just once for the experience but am worried about being able to find homes for all of the hatchlings. My husband hates snakes and never understood my passion so all snakes are delegated to the basement. Consequently, I spend alot of my time in the basement. I look forward to posting more and learning more about each of you.

Diane

Hey all. Come Feb, I'll be 19. Got my first corns from Don back in '98, so for those that aren't putting the numbers together, I've 7 years of keeping experience. I'm also moving to breed for my third year, and will be having multiple clutches for the first time (hopefully).

I am 32 years old and bought my first corn in June of this year. I now have 35 corns and have many more on my wish list. :) L

wow this is an old thread.
i am 29 now, have kept for corns mainly for about 15 years or so.
i still have the 2nd corn i ever got. hes a 15 year old male anery who breeds every year for me.

I'll be 27 in Dec. and just got my first corn last weekend. I'm expecting some from a breeder but I haven't heard from him yet and the MO I sent via overnite mail is STILL sitting in his post office (I checked the tracking # today...it was there last THurs). THe USPS gives 5 days from last notice then sends it back to me.....the last notice was the 22nd. Oh well maybe he will contact me one way or another as to what is going on?

I'm 55 and got my first cornsnake the beginning of this month. I now have four, and several more to come very soon. I also have 24 lizards, 6 horses, 4 cats and a dog, 300+ frozen rats and mice of various sizes...... and a partridge in a pear tree!

I will be 34 DEC. 20. I got my first cornsnake 3 years ago and within the last year added 8 more. My wife is supportive/grossed out so I'm looking into turning my garage into a snake room so she can have her entertainment center and most of the shelves back.

I am 49.... Will be 50 on December 31st!!! Got my first corn earlier this month. I also have a baby rosy boa, a dachshund, a golden retriever and 4 cats!!! AND one wonderful husband!!!! WHEW!!!! :)

I got my first snakes 10 years ago when I was 33. A pair of San Felipe rosy boas. I still have Felix, the male.

I am 43 now.

well we are getting our first snakes in a few weeks. my son is 11 and he'll be the proud owner of the corn... i'm getting a couple of ball pythons. (i'm 42)

Return of the ancient thread :punch:
Well this taught me a lesson.....look at the date of posts before reading about eight pages

I'm 39 and I started on 10/4/06 and now its 10/20/06 and I have 4 corn snake, Going to a a show in Kalamazoo MI this weekend I may get a few more :laugh01:

Back