CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Facebook censorship?

Old 12-15-2016, 09:45 PM   #1
Rich Z
Facebook censorship?

Not that it will affect me, as I never go there, but perhaps some of you might find this of interest....

Quote:
Facebook deciding what “fake news” is just means more left-wing censorship

Mike Gwilliam
Rebel Columnist

December 15, 2016

Facebook has announced it will be teaming with Snopes and ABC News to filter out 'fake news'.

According to Business Insider, “the decision comes after Facebook received heated criticism for its role in spreading a deluge of political misinformation during the U.S. presidential election.”

In addition, the report says “Facebook will make it easier to report news stories that are fake or misleading.”

How easily do you think this is going to be abused? Say there's a story about a liberal politician doing something wrong and liberals want to bury it – they'll just keep spamming that report button in an attempt to bury it.

In addition, Snopes is anything but unbiased. Remember the Idaho Migrant sexual assault case in which a little girl was victimized? Snopes labeled that story as false. In fact, it's true. Much to the displeasure of the refugee-loving mainstream media and left-wing individuals.

On a small plus side, fake/spoofed domain names such as washingtonpost.co will be reviewed. Aside from that though, look for legitimate news that the left doesn't want you to see to be filtered.

There's no mention in the article of memes with false quotes being dealt with. I'm sure you've all seen that fake Donald Trump quote where he call Republicans dumb at some point in time.

It's no secret that Mark Zuckerberg is a left-wing globalist who wants open borders. Now, by softly announcing that 'fake news' will be buried, he's essentially saying that censorship is coming. Just expect right-wing outlets to be the primary victims.
Source: http://www.therebel.media/facebook_d...e_even_greater

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google