CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Flash

Old 11-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #11
Clepsydre
Mine doesnt seem to mind even tho he's amel... He even come near the flash... My albinos gecko on the other hand will run away from the flash with both of his eyes closed. He's even bumping in his hides running. I am no longer using the flash for him...

Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
Jafar
After a moving a snake should be stressed out, but even then my snake didn't care or react to the flash.. so i could take pictures with no problem!

Old 03-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #13
Ana Sofia R
If you're worry about the flash of the camera, its simple... put some light over the snake and take the photo without flash x)
I always do that. I already take with flash too and nothing appened. But don't worry about that

Old 03-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #14
tabitharowland
I recently discovered that my baby gets nervous around flash if he's being held at the same time. I was showing my visiting mom my snake and she has a camera phone that has a pre-flash before the true flash while the picture is being taken. He got into a defensive coil position and I put him back in his viv to settle down. I don't know if it was the double-flash or the fact that he was being held. I think it really depends on the corn and how skiddish they are

Old 03-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #15
Ana Sofia R
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitharowland View Post
I recently discovered that my baby gets nervous around flash if he's being held at the same time. I was showing my visiting mom my snake and she has a camera phone that has a pre-flash before the true flash while the picture is being taken. He got into a defensive coil position and I put him back in his viv to settle down. I don't know if it was the double-flash or the fact that he was being held. I think it really depends on the corn and how skiddish they are
Probably it was the flash... and the fact that he was being held xD it happens to mine too. If they are in the viv quiet and u take some pic is one thing... but when you're handling it is like "yey, im out of the cage! Lets walk" and then come some flash xD well, that's what I think. because when I take it on the viv, she still quiet and chilling. but I totally prefer without flash

Old 03-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #16
Mary29456
one of my corns is whatever about it... the other one he will some times strike at the camera if I flash it to much

Old 05-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #17
KvanAalten
Haven't really tried with my new snakes (only bounced flash of off the wall or ceiling) but my previous snakes didn't care much for the flash. They don't get scared or their eyes hurt (I mean we photograph people with those flashes and our eyes don't get hurt either right?). Cats and dogs on the other hand do react to the flash. If you have studio flashes cats and dogs usually respond to the POP sound it makes as well lol!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google