• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Urgent advice on buying my first snake

OURANOUS

I found an individual in the capital here in Lebanon who had a corn snake for sale (via olx an app that introduces buyers to sellers online) and he put the price about 300$ . To make a long story short i sent him a message offering him 40$ for the snake that is a common morph by the way and i await his reply . However i want to know if his price was a rational one because i read on internet from snake dealing websites that a snake was usually worth 20-30$ .

Normal corn snakes are quite common in the U.S. and are even caught by some in the wild. The question is how common are they in Lebanon, and how old is the snake? I can purchase normal corn hatchlings for $10, but I have seen adult females for sale at $50 or more. Some people like normal colors, and some normal corns have recessive genes that may make them more expensive. I'd say if you got the corn for $40-$50 within Lebanon it would be a decent price, as long as you don't have to pay for shipping.

Back