• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Pic's

i think i just have a little bit of everthing and just enough to keep me happy...lol....plus in adding another female king snake to my collection...lol

Recent Pics of Dallas...

Just thought I would share some recent pic's of my boy! Hope you enjoy!:nyah:

Attachments

• 1dallasdalld.jpg
    1dallasdalld.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 7PA230037.jpg
    7PA230037.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 4PA230022.jpg
    4PA230022.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 23
  • dddddallas.jpg
    dddddallas.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 8PA230041.jpg
    8PA230041.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 23
Thanks...well all snakes grow at different rates. Mine may be growing quicker b/c it's a Creamsicle corn snake (part Rat snake). Mom was a creamsicle, dad was an Okeetee. If one parent is a hybrid, all babies are hybrids. I picked the biggest hatchling and mom was pretty big herself. She had to be more then 5ft long. I've heard that Okeetees get pretty big for pure corns too. Sometimes it depends on how you feed them too. Dallas was eating a single pinky until 2 months. Double pinkies until 4 months. He was on to a single fuzzy by 7 or 8 months. Then he graduated and started eating a hopper until he was a year old. When he turned 13 months he was on to double hoppers, now hes on to small - medium sized mice. I never had a scale until recently, and couldn't follow the Munson plan since I didn't know how much he weighed.

Oh ya...when he was on pinks he was fed every 5 days, when he was on to fuzzies it was from every 5 or 7 days, but when he went up after that I fed him (and still feed him) every 7 days.

Corns do, do most of their growing in the first year or so. It does vary from snake to snake on how fast. I have one family (mom, dad, 2 babies) They grow faster than any of the other snakes that I have. Mom and Dad were 3 feet by the time they were a year. This is the first year that these snakes were bred but they have passed the growing speed off to their babies. Their babies are almost twice as big as other hatchlings from this year.

Back