CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

CONTEST: Win a FREE ball python!

Old 01-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #21
Joker
Ill just have to see if Im around at that time tonight. Working nights blows!
Josh

Old 01-16-2006, 04:32 PM   #22
CJBianco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias47
Hey Chris...Can we start a little early??
I have to leave at 5 Central...LOL

BTW...how have you been?
Central. Pacific. EST. Arrgghhhhhhhh! Time zones suck! LOL

I've been good. How's everything with you? (And how is that beautiful little Double Ringer Heterozygous Piebald? Let me know if you ever want to sell him! LOL)

Chris

Old 01-16-2006, 04:40 PM   #23
Alias47
He's GREAT...been a certifiable STUD this winter...

In fact I am going to remove him tonight...and feed them both...He bred for like two weeks almost constantly...but they have been sitting apart most of the time lately...time to up the temps...and palpate the female...see if I feel anything...

Going to try that LITTLE pastel tonight too...see if he is up to the challenge...

Old 01-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #24
Alias47
Sorry...gotta fly...wish I could stick around for the contest...woulda liked to prove this guy out in two years and use him for some outcrossing...

Good Luck everyone!!

Happy New Year Chris...I'll give you a shout when I know that female is pregnant...

Old 01-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #25
Zealot144
So, we said that it was alright to have the parents make an account and enter for our children right? I'm corny_gurl333's dad, and we would like to be counted in the contest too.

Old 01-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #26
countMEout
Count me in

Old 01-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #27
Tom Tuttle
Thumbs up Put me in coach

OK, Twist my arm I'm in too

Old 01-16-2006, 07:53 PM   #28
CJBianco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot144
So, we said that it was alright to have the parents make an account and enter for our children right? I'm corny_gurl333's dad, and we would like to be counted in the contest too.
How do we know that you're not corny_gurl333 herself? LOL

Hmm...I guess that we could kill two birds with one stone. I'm going to ask you one question. This is both a practice question and a way to determine if you are really her father. Sound fair? Okay. Here it goes...

PRACTICE QUESTION: Which of these musical groups do you prefer -- The Beatles or The Backstreet Boys? (Please circle your answer.)

Chris

Old 01-16-2006, 08:01 PM   #29
Zealot144
I don't really like either. In fact, my first wife gave me a COMPLETE Beatles record collection for Christmas, which served to prove that she really didn't know me at all. This is part of why she is now my EX.

I prefer Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and the like. Moody Blues. Dire Straits. Etc. Boy bands like Backstreet Boys have no staying power...time will show this.

Satisfied? :-)

Old 01-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #30
Joejr14
I'll be playing for that Joker dude.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google