CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Cornsnake con

Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
silenthillreptiles
Cornsnake con

we just attended NE CarpetFest and it was a lot of fun. would anyone ever be intetested in a similar snake nerd BBQ for us cornsnake folks?
or maybe make it ColubridCon even....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 06-10-2019, 12:18 PM   #2
crackerhead
Years ago there was a Corn Snake dinner and awards presentation in Daytona on the Saturday night after the NARBE show. Everyone would meet at a designated restaurant and share a meal. It was a chance to put a face to the name/avatar from people you met here on the site, as well as, talking shop.

Terri

Old 06-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #3
silenthillreptiles
FB group if anyone would like to join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347572955953325/

Old 06-13-2019, 08:45 PM   #4
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthillreptiles View Post
FB group if anyone would like to join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347572955953325/

Well, gee, that's just swell. This site is having a hard enough time giving me a reason to keep it running without people trying to funnel off traffic elsewhere.

Thanks bunches....

Old 06-13-2019, 08:50 PM   #5
silenthillreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, gee, that's just swell. This site is having a hard enough time giving me a reason to keep it running without people trying to funnel off traffic elsewhere.

Thanks bunches....
doubt my link to one isolated event page is gonna do much damage. according to you this place is already going down the pisser.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:28 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Quote:
we just attended NE CarpetFest and it was a lot of fun. would anyone ever be intetested in a similar snake nerd BBQ for us cornsnake folks?
or maybe make it ColubridCon even....

I saw some of the pics. My friend Howard used to host them in MD. We've had them here in the NW for a few years as well.

They're a great way to meet fellow reptile peeps.

Old 06-14-2019, 12:32 AM   #7
Rich Z
Quote:
doubt my link to one isolated event page is gonna do much damage. according to you this place is already going down the pisser.

Thanks for helping out.....

Old 06-14-2019, 07:19 AM   #8
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
I saw some of the pics. My friend Howard used to host them in MD. We've had them here in the NW for a few years as well.

They're a great way to meet fellow reptile peeps.
I was talking to Howard recently at a local show and he mentioned he had one of your corns. I think it was a Miami tessera.

Old 06-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #9
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
I was talking to Howard recently at a local show and he mentioned he had one of your corns. I think it was a Miami tessera.
Yes, he has one of the females from last years clutch. He'll be getting a male from me this year. I didn't have any available last year, when he was looking.

I met Howard through a mutual friend 6 years ago. He's a good guy. He started with Corns, many years ago, and has been breeding Carpet Pythons for several years, which I'm sure you saw.
Now he's adding Corns back in. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google