• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

TO NWHEATHER - SUCH GORGEOUS TESSARAS! I SO LOVE the red/brownish clay colored ones the best I think, got me to look closer at our little freak of nature, and sure enough, there is a SLIGHTLY lighter color behind those darker black outlines on face and sides for about half his length... which isn't much yet! LMAO!)
TO EVERYONE: YOU ALL have some real BEAUTIES!! And, SO much better off with your "pretties"! at least MOST ALL of ya's know exactly how, where or WHY you are now Tessera owners! -LMAO! Oh well, gotz me a couple years b4 I'll need to worry about trial breeding this one anyways! lol WE JUST BE HOBBIEST! Or so we tell ourselves! lol

ultrameltessera3.jpg

This is my little guy. He is an ultramel tessera het anery.

Link fail. Here they are: Striped(?) tessera and a sunkissed tessera het bloodred.

Attachments

• stripey-resized.jpg
    stripey-resized.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 401
  • link.jpg
    link.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 401
I have one more Tessera to add to my list of "mine"...This is Brokk, (another Miami Tessera F1). He's not as light as Sevan, but he has gorgeous markings.

Attachments

• 005K02T.jpg
    005K02T.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 377
TO NWHEATHER - SUCH GORGEOUS TESSARAS! I SO LOVE the red/brownish clay colored ones the best I think, got me to look closer at our little freak of nature, and sure enough, there is a SLIGHTLY lighter color behind those darker black outlines on face and sides for about half his length... which isn't much yet! LMAO!)
TO EVERYONE: YOU ALL have some real BEAUTIES!! And, SO much better off with your "pretties"! at least MOST ALL of ya's know exactly how, where or WHY you are now Tessera owners! -LMAO! Oh well, gotz me a couple years b4 I'll need to worry about trial breeding this one anyways! lol WE JUST BE HOBBIEST! Or so we tell ourselves! lol
Thank you :)
We'll be refining the colors even more.

Thank you! I was so excited to finally find a colorful multi-gene male under $1000. I bought him as a "live" feeder, but he has eaten frozen / thawed just fine for me!

That's great that he converted to f/t for you!

One of our Miami Tessera's is featured on the mountain. (She's also going to be a resident of the mountain.) :)

Attachments

• 013K06T.jpg
    013K06T.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 396
Hehe lol, that will be at a fair but I will when I'll be home! I have pics of them already from choosing them, I know at least two of them are real gems IMO :)

Tesseras het anery

I love the crazy pattern on this one:
Tesseras and siblings 2011-08-11_2.JPG

But of course, I love this one, too!
Tesseras and siblings 2011-08-11_3.JPG

YAY I think I can say I am a member now :) :) :) Me have four gorgeous '10 Tessera's now thanks to Tara and Don Soderberg!

Let's introduce...

Treasure (female from Okeetee)

treasure_1.jpg

Tico (male from Okeetee)

tico_1.jpg

Tucson (male het amel in shed)

tucson_1.jpg

And last but not least, Tara (het ultra/amel) :p

tara_1.jpg

They are in their new homes right now becoming from the trip, they were all very calm when unpacked, only Tico rattled his tail a bit. If he turns out to be 'grumpy' I might as well call him Mr. T :p

Back