CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

New Cornsnake shed

Old 02-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #1
Linzeew
New Cornsnake shed

http://https://imgur.com/gallery/vdHOD2h

Hi guys I have a new Cornsnake who I think is about 3 years old. She is active and healthy other than some concerning shed on her tail and mouth. As she is new, I would like to return her if this is an issue that would be hard to resolve. Please let me know any advice you may may have. Thank you!

Old 02-20-2020, 08:07 PM   #3
Maevenish
I don't know your experience with corn snakes or your setup. But if there is problems shedding, I would look at the humid hide or bathing routines. I can't see from your photos if it's just a few scales or what. I know my snake sheds a complete skin when she sheds. I would make sure that your corn gets plenty of humidity for their next shed and see if you get a complete skin shed. Shedding issues are usually environmental. Good luck and you have a very pretty snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google