CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Brumated Breeding Size Corns For Sale - Females & Males!
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 12:03 AM   #1
wendhend
Wink Brumated Breeding Size Corns For Sale - Females & Males!

It's hard to believe 2016 is here already, and the colubrid breeding season is about to start again! 2015 was a great snake breeding season for me lots of great animals in a number of species produced, and I have come to realize that I have more mouths to feed than I expected, and I probably could cut back on some of my colubrid projects; namely corn snakes. So, all my bigger corns are out of brumation now and have resumed feeding. I have picked several with duplicate gene mixes that I probably don't really "need" to keep and am offering them up for sale. They are:

2013 Female Bloodred Motley / Stripe het anery & possible het caramel, charcoal, hypo & lavender. $175 + shipping.

2013 Female Granite Motley / Stripe possible het caramel, charcoal, hypo & lavender. $185 + shipping.

2013 Female Anery Stripe het amel, diffused & hypo A. $175 + shipping.

2014 Male Fire Stripe possible het hypo A & lavender. $175 + shipping.

2014 Male Hypo Stripe Het or Homo Diffused. Possible het amel & anery A. $140+ shipping.

All of these snakes should be be big enough to breed now and have been brumated. IF THE FEMALES DO NOT SELL QUICKLY, I WILL PROBABLY JUST KEEP THEM TO USE FOR MY OWN BREEDING PROJECTS this season when they do become ready for breeding and will sell them after they lay their eggs. All of these snakes can be found at the bottom of my website colubrid page and purchased directly on the website shopping cart. Flat rate shipping is $50.00 regardless of number of snakes purchased and is within the continental USA only. I will consider offers on multiple snake purchase only. Please click on my banner to visit the RepStylin® website.

Name:  bloodred motley stripe het anery corn snake adult female possible het caramel charcoal hypo lave.jpg
Views: 2323
Size:  136.0 KB
Bloodred Motley / Stripe Female Het Anery (with four possible hets)

Name:  granite motley stripe corn snake adult female possible het caramel charcoal hypo lavender for sa.jpg
Views: 2716
Size:  134.5 KB
Granite Motley / Stripe Female (with four possible hets)

Name:  anery stripe het amel diffused bloodred hypo corn snake adult female for sale.jpg
Views: 2100
Size:  154.1 KB
Anery Stripe Female Het Amel Diffused Hypo A

Name:  fire stripe corn snake male possible het hypo & lavender for sale.jpg
Views: 1620
Size:  135.8 KB
Fire stripe Male (Possible het hypo A & lavender)

Name:  hypo stripe het or homo diffused bloodred corn snake male possible het hypo & lavender for sale.jpg
Views: 2337
Size:  159.8 KB
Hypo Stripe Het OR Homo Diffused Male (possible het amel & anery A)

Old 02-01-2016, 06:57 AM   #2
wendhend
Just some updates to thist thread:

-The big females sold quickly, and I do not have any more of them available.

-The 2014 male hypo stripe het / homo diffused in the photo is also sold, but I have listed a hypo stripe het / homo diffused brother from the same clutch that looks just like him for sale at $140 + shipping.

-The 2014 fire stripe possible het hypo A & lavender male is still for sale.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread