• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless corns

PeterButhler

Or at least hets, I still have a few het scaleless cornsnake hatchlings for sale.

They are from a male scaleless het snow too a female coral snow motley, so you get loads of genes. Price pr pair = 750 $ including shipping too USA,single males from 200$
Pictures of dad and hatchlings on request.

1,2 Normal het scaleless, amel, anery,motley, hypo
2,0 Amel het scaleless, anery, motley, hypo
1,0 Anery het scaleless, amel, motley, hypo
3,1 Snow het scaleless, motley. hypo (female is live feeder)

Kind Regards
Peter

You say $750 per pair - is that regardless of which morphs??
I'd love to see some pictures!

Ah shoot just saw you're in Denmark - probably would be a pretty penny to ship over here, right?

Might be able to get a reasonable price through dutchdragonimports.com? If I were able I'd happily pick up a pair, but I'm already about to blow through my tax return as it is. I have two snakes to import from the UK anyway this year. Ah well.

shipping to the us is included in the prize, so all you need too pay is shipping within the states and my courier normally helps with that as well. Yes you can pick any pair your want, first buyers get first choice.
Drop my a pm with your email and I will send some pictures of the hatchlings and their father

Back