• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Charcoal something or another

So have you ever sold one of these Rich?

I actually took a few to a Daytona Expo a few years ago. Had a price tag of $500 on them. Didn't get any takers, so I just took them off the market. I believe I sold off most of the original stock they came from shortly afterwards. They still pop up here and there, however. I am curious about what they are, but doubt I will ever spend the time necessary to figure it out. I sincerely doubt it is a simple single recessive.....

Seems I've produced some things over the years that I thought would be interesting but just got "ho-hums" about them from everyone. For a while I was producing Butters and Caramels with much lighter colored heads, which seemed to indicate that there might be a gene that separately controls the coloration of the head independently of the body. Since no one seemed interested, I didn't pursue that avenue. But I had that trait show up in some Sunkisseds that came from my Sunkissed x Amber project, so that seems to indicate that the head coloration trait is not limited to the Caramel group. But still, not anything I intend to pursue. I'm sure many people have gotten animals carrying this trait anyway over the years....

Heck, I've often thought about how I would sell off my stock when the time comes for me to retire. There is a surprising number of animals I have here that I will have a tough time figuring out how to label them.

Rich,

I seriously doubt that it is a lack of interest... I know on my part that it isn't. My bank account just doesn't stretch to that amount for a pair. Maybe when I win the lottery :)

Heck, I've often thought about how I would sell off my stock when the time comes for me to retire. There is a surprising number of animals I have here that I will have a tough time figuring out how to label them.

Just label them Jeff's snakes. ;)

Don't even ask...... :D

charcoal_something001.jpg

Wow that's an amazing color.

Wouldn't you consider selling it on as a going concern.....

Back