• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Striped Ghost het Amel X Ghost het Amel & Stripe

carol

Down with the sickness
I'm expecting Ghosts, Ghost Stripes, Hypo Snows, and Hypo Snow Stripes.
Slowly but surely getting these pics up!

Attachments

• Stripedghost.JPG
    Stripedghost.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Ghostfemale.JPG
    Ghostfemale.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 302
Thanks! I am very happy with him, as well as the female, she is one of the few ghost's I've had that didn't turn brown.

carol said:
Thanks! I am very happy with him, as well as the female, she is one of the few ghost's I've had that didn't turn brown.
Yeah she's sweet too, my little ghost is already lookin kinda brown, but I still love him!

Hi, Carol...

Wow! That striped ghost is really awesome. I assume it really is gray.

Carol, I got two Miami males from you last spring that were also 25% Keys. I was wondering if they were hypo, hypohet, or just normals? Can't remember where I put that info. Thanks,

Terry

Hi Terry!
The ones I sent you were offspring of "V-Head" and "Mama's Boy", if you wanted to go to my breeding plans and see pics of the parents.
Their Grandma is a Keys X Hypo Cross (so she's het Hypo) and their Grandfather is a Hypo Miami, now their parents were the two lightest hatchlings out of a clutch of 20 so I'm pretty sure they are both Hypo, hence your two guys should be Hypo as well. They also have a 66% chance of being het Amel or some sort of Anery, as both their parents are het. Send me pics if you ever get a chance, I'd love to see them!

[email protected]

Congrats, Carol

Can't wait to see pics.

Here's a pic of one of the male Miami corns I got from you last year. Can't wait til they grow up. :wavey:
865Miami.RH-m22505b_TC-med.jpg

Terry

Hey Terry, do you mind if I post this pic in another thread? I don't know if you've checked out the "Mystery Ghost" thread, but your two are full siblings. I'd like to post a pic there, if thats OK.
Carol

Back