CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New to this forum

Old 11-03-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
Juliusthecorn
New to this forum

Hello from Ottawa, Canada.

I have been keeping my corn snake, Julius, for about 11 years now and have had some ups and downs. I am hear to read and learn about corn snakes from people who are also passionate about animals and corns.

Nice to meet everyone!

- Julius' Human (Victor is my name)

Old 11-04-2018, 10:24 AM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. Does Julius have ups and downs? He appears to be a bit thin in the photo, to me anyway.

Old 11-04-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
Juliusthecorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Welcome to the forum. Does Julius have ups and downs? He appears to be a bit thin in the photo, to me anyway.
I did A thread in the health problems section about this and a few other concerns. Yes, I believe he is underweight. You can check out what happened and why he might be thin. It was partly due to my lack of care, which I greatly am ashamed of, and am trying to rectify and I am becoming a better owner, because I love animals and the snake. Anyway, feel free to check the other thread and let me know your opinion.

Ultimately, I will probable bring him to the vet someday soon, to see what they say.

Old 11-04-2018, 10:39 AM   #4
Twolunger
Don't be too hard on yourself. If the problem is just internal parasites, it is a common condition. Most snake keepers/breeders don't even treat their snakes for worms until it becomes a problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google