• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oops!...

carol

Down with the sickness
What are these two thinking. ;) :sidestep:

Male = Speckled King X Albino Yellowrat cross
Female = Albino Yellowrat

Attachments

• oops.JPG
    oops.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 507
  • oops2.JPG
    oops2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 505
I sure will! I can't wait to see what they look like.

Attachments

• fhybrid.JPG
    fhybrid.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 422
  • fhybrid2.JPG
    fhybrid2.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 420
:eek:)

Thank you! I really like hybrids/intergrades. I look forward to adding more to my collection!

First one out! I can't believe how MELLOW it is, it very well maybe the friendliest, most inquisitive little one I have ever held. It had only been out of the egg for about an hour before I grabbed it and it was just as interested in checking me out as I was it! Being part King, I expected them to be little demons.

If you have a big imagination, such as myself, you can find a pretty freaky head pattern in this one.

Attachments

• Albino1.JPG
    Albino1.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 317
  • Albino1head.JPG
    Albino1head.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 316
How cool Carol!
Post some more pics of the other babies. I'm curious to see what they all look like....
I agree that the head pattern is very neat...I saw 2 people about to kiss at the beginning...then I looked at the whole picture :eek1:

OH WOW! I almost forgot about them! Good thing we held off on shipping the rest! LOL Please refresh my memory as to how much these were going to be! I know I'm getting mom, but I would like to get one or two of the babies too (still). Thanks!

CornCrazy said:
OH WOW! I almost forgot about them! Good thing we held off on shipping the rest! LOL Please refresh my memory as to how much these were going to be! I know I'm getting mom, but I would like to get one or two of the babies too (still). Thanks!

I don't remember! :dunce: I'll have to go through my sent messages to see!

carol said:
I don't remember! :dunce: I'll have to go through my sent messages to see!
I looked and couldn't find it. I honestly do not remember if we actually set a price or not. I'll look back a little farther to see if I can find it.

One of the two normals that are now out, I'll have to try and get a pic of the other... it is more "speckled". The are hard to get pics of... they aren't at all nippy, but they ain't shy either so the last thing the want to do after 2 months stuck in an egg is curl up for a nice photo.

Attachments

• Normal1male.JPG
    Normal1male.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 184
I have to say the more I see of some of these hybrids the more I question why it is I was against them. That little albino is a very nice looking snake. But coming from Carol I kinda think it has to be nice looking. I don't think she could produce an ugly snake even if she wanted to :)

~Jeff C.

Just a few more shots... for those of you waiting on these, I'll send out pics and stuff after they shed and hopefully eat!

Attachments

• 2Albinos.JPG
    2Albinos.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 169
  • StackofNorms.JPG
    StackofNorms.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 169
They are getting more yellow! For those of you waiting on these, I'll let you know as soon as they are ready to go! Here are pics of a few, more to come!
The first two are females, the third is male

Attachments

• FemaleNormal1.JPG
    FemaleNormal1.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 132
  • FemaleAlbino1.JPG
    FemaleAlbino1.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 131
  • MaleNormal.JPG
    MaleNormal.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 131
wow!

I love hybrids, and those are especially nice. I would like to know what you will be selling these for also. I might not be able to get one until next season though - I do hope you will be rebreeding these. I have a female jungle corn that looks a little like the "normals" you have, and she is possible het for albino. I am wondering what to breed her with to keep the black and yellow colors she has - one of those albinos would be super cool! Maybe I can talk hubby into "just one more"? lol.

I have very few of these, and some people waiting, but I'll let you know if any one backs out. Right now I am waiting for a few more to decide to eat before I even go through my contact list. But I'll keep you in mind! Thanks!

cool

no worries carol. If you don't have enough to spare this year, I'd appreciate being placed on your waiting list for the next batch of hatchlings (if you get a 2nd clutch this year or for 2006 babies.)

thanks, and have fun with the little tikes,

Back