CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Going for seconds...

Old 06-22-2005, 11:21 AM   #11
Taceas
Beautiful snakes! I love how kingsnakes are so shiny when black, looks like patent leather. Or at the very least Darth Vader's pets.

How is their temperment compared to other kings?

Old 07-14-2005, 03:53 PM   #12
Jynx
I've always loved the black kings almost more than any others! I was thinking about picking up a spotted king from renegade reps (I call them motleys and people look at me like I have two heads) for a while there, but just never got around to it. Make sure you post pics when the eggs hatch!

Old 07-14-2005, 06:08 PM   #13
carol
Sorry Misty! I never saw your question until today? Mine have great temperments, but I have talked to others who have fiesty ones. I may have some available sooner than that Jynx, I have 7 that have taken their first meal and only 2.2 spoken for!

Old 07-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #14
Edmund
Are those Black Kings the same thing as a Mexican Black King or Nigritus Lampropeltus (I think...?)? I had one for about six months and loved his color and eagerness to eat. Unfortunately mine was so flighty and prone to musking and the occasional nip that I never gave him as much handling time to calm him down, and I eventually sold him.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:41 AM   #15
Jynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
I may have some available sooner than that Jynx, I have 7 that have taken their first meal and only 2.2 spoken for!
pics pics!

Old 08-04-2005, 01:21 AM   #16
carol
Well, here you can see why it has taken so long, these are the best ones I have come up with. I guess I need more lighting to take pics of these guys, and they are a bit more squirmy than corns. The first few pics are of some really nice examples, the last pic is one of the so-so critters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google