CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression for Spectra! 2014 Ghost.

Old 12-15-2014, 11:05 PM   #91
Galataya16
Holy moly!! I feel like the munson plan is a little bit agressive, so I follow it but I let them help me judge also. So I usually feed a little bit longer then the plan suggests or the last day, like if it says 4-5, I was feeding every five. Now I feed about every 7. But they are on opposite shed schedules so that always depends lol. Spec has some girth to her. I don't know at all what makes her different then Hades, cause like I said, they weigh the same, but she has a bigger head and just seems really built differently. She's such a pretty snake though. I love the way her head is growing and she looks so "grown up" now lol. I can't wait til she sheds.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #92
Galataya16
Spec shed right after I posted she was in blue but I haven't had a chance to post photos. These ones are without flash. I tried to take photos in front of the patio door but it's overcast and yucky out and did some weird colors with my camera phone. She's just so pretty. I adore her. But this time the yellow seems much less pronounced. I'm not sure if it's because there is so much more yellow around the side saddles or what. I'll post a few more with flash.

Old 12-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #93
Galataya16
These are with flash. She's a stunner. I absolutely love my snake babies. She's awesome!!

Old 12-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #94
Tavia
Wow! She is going to be a very pretty adult!

Old 12-22-2014, 01:04 AM   #95
Galataya16
Yeah, she's really pretty. And pictures don't really capture it fully but she's got such a lavender color to her. Like a lavender grey. She's awesome!

Old 07-18-2015, 12:53 AM   #96
Galataya16
I haven't been active in a very long time, life has been so hectic and crazy and we've gone through so many, many changes. I really would love to get more active again but it is going to have to wait a little bit til some things settle and slow down. I'm sorry I haven't kept up on posting much for updates on my three beautiful, gorgeous, growing corns and I will try to get some more info added soon but here is a link to some pictures I took two nights ago while they were all eating. Spec is my husband's baby (crazy right lol! so anti-snake and now he absolutely adores her). She's got such a unique color. She's almost purple/lavender. Her yellow isn't quite as vibrant as some of the photos with flash. I'll have to try and get some photos of her in natural light. Of all of them in natural light. They have all been moved into larger homes. I would still like to get the same enclosure for Snobi as Spec and Hades have but he's in a 20G long and still little so I have a little time to get that. Hopefully I can get it as awesome of a deal as I did the other two. Well, I will try to post more as soon as I can!! Sorry for the lapse in posting!! <3

https://www.facebook.com/CuteLilRedn...2162551&type=3

Old 07-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #97
Tavia
Great pictures of them all! Wow! Spec has got a ton of yellow now! She is very pretty.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:43 AM   #98
Galataya16
Yeah, I started off feeding them in yogurt containers, they have FAR beyond outgrown them lol. I do still use them for weighing them but will have to change that really soon also. They have gotten huge. I feed em now in a critterkeeper and it works awesome for letting me get photos of them pigging out lol. She's due for another shed here soon but hasn't gone into blue yet. She sure is gorgeous. My husband is in love with her lol. I'll have to try to get some photos of her in natural light. I really can't believe how almost purple she is. she's got a really killer color.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google