CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

New baby!

Old 09-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
jennylynn14679
New baby!

So I have been a one snake home for the last 6 months. Then on Monday I adopted a new female. So now I have Sunny, my amel, and Winter, my new snow. I m so excited to have two and they seem to compliment eachother nicely. I did not realize that when I entered the world of Corn snakes, that they could be so addictive. I know I said I was only going to be a one snake home but now I think I am good with being a two snake home. I don't think I could sneak in a third.. lol... Here is some pictures of my girls.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
I also thought I would only want one. Now I'm up to the double digits.

Nice babies! By the way, I think your amel looks like a reverse okeetee.

Old 09-17-2014, 06:14 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Congrats! Both of your babies are very pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post

Haha! That seems to be the norm! You can't have just one!

Old 09-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #4
jennylynn14679
Thanks! I am in love with both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post

That is what I thought and still think it since she has wide white bands. I got her from a friend who wanted to trade for my Cali King snake, who was just too aggressive for our family. I don't know any of her back ground, she was a month or two old when I got her and they were unsure of her breeding.. I guess we will see how her pattern turns out as she grows and gets fully mature.

Old 09-18-2014, 01:15 AM   #5
ravendance
They are both really really pretty

Old 09-19-2014, 04:21 AM   #6
smigon
Beautiful beebees! No, you can't have just one. I, like Olivia, am in the double digits and I swore to my husband when I got Scarlett that she would be the only one I ever got. HA!

Old 09-19-2014, 10:56 AM   #7
jennylynn14679
She shed last night and she is even more beautiful! She looks so pink.. Picture does not capture how pink she is but I was suprised. Did not know baby snows looked pink..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google