• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be shy in admitting that my persuasive arguments and irresistable charm swayed you.

You are charming, and the Munsonator. And Nanci is sweet reason. And the rest of the mods contribute their special talents too.

But whichever way the election goes, I'm hoping the awesomeness that comprises those who are running will continue as they have to make this site #1.

While only one of y'all will win the election, all of y'all help the team.

Nanci, I'm glad you reconsidered! I think you are going to make a wonderful mod!

So, when is this going to finalize? I thought today was the last day?

Wayne

Since there are multiple GREAT choices, why not two new mods?

I can't speak for the team or admin here, but I can tell you from my own experience, there definitely CAN be too many chefs in the kitchen.

OK, nominations for a new moderator are now closed.

Thanks to everyone who is offering to help out in that capacity. I'll get the poll done shortly in another thread. I may let it run longer then merely a week in case some members are gone this week for the Christmas holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back