CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New Snake, What's the Morph?

Old 05-24-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
Jables96
New Snake, What's the Morph?

So I just got my first corn snake (first snake ever) a week ago. I picked her up from a Petsmart and didn't think to ask if they knew what her morph was. She is only about 16 inches so it might be a little early to tell but was just wondering if anyone could take a guess as to what her morph/pattern might be? I'm very curious but I'm not so well versed in morphs and patterns. Let me know if better pics are needed these are just the best I had on hand at the moment. Her name is Rose just for the record!

Old 05-24-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
Shiari
Normal stripe! Lovely.

Old 05-24-2017, 10:49 PM   #3
Jables96
Thanks so much!

Old 05-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
The Cat
What a cutie! I love how it's stripes turn to spots.

Old 05-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #5
Jables96
I know I loved her coloring when I saw her and decided to get her while I could, instead of waiting for a big reptile expo near where I live. She has proven to be very calm when it comes to handling. And, even though I have way to big of a tank for her, she has proven very adventurous and curious when it comes to exploring the tank and doesn't seem to be put off by it in the slightest.

Old 05-25-2017, 07:24 PM   #6
DollysMom
Totally adorable! Sweet name, too. Congrats.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google