• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'10 Bubblegums

Lynnea

That's "lin-NAY-ah"
These are the last two Bubblegums I have, both males. I'm not breeding them this year, so this is it for the year. They are both eating f/t peach fuzzies with gusto, and getting pinker as they mature.

$75 plus shipping

Shipping via Fedex overnight. Paypal payments only, not interested in trades.

ONLY ONE LEFT!

Attachments

• Bubblegum male1.JPG
    Bubblegum male1.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Bubblegum male2.JPG
    Bubblegum male2.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.

Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.

You're welcome--and thank you!!

I have 1.2 from this clutch and I love them. They are so sweet. Eating large fuzzies (what I would call almost hoppers).

Lynnea is a sweet lady.

I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! :p)

I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! :p)

Aw, thanks, Kyle! It was so nice meeting you!

Back