• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yara the Corn Snake!

theorem

I recently got this beautiful lady from a person who could not care for her any longer. She has had issues with stuck shed over her eye, the vet I work with (I am a vet tech) has removed the stuck shed in the past. We removed it again when they dropped her off, she needs some TLC. It is a wound now and we are unsure if she still has vision in her eye. Time will tell.

Introducing Yara, the 9 year old corn snake!

You are an angel to rescue her. Yara is beautiful! I hope her eye recovers.

I have a corn snake who is blind in one eye so I can assure you when it heals, she will be fine even if she can't see with that eye.

Thank you all, she is sweetest thing. Everyone at work knows I cannot say no to a reptile in need. I am doubtful that she has vision in that eye - but she has not had vision for several years with the layers and layers of stuck shed. I am hoping to get it to heal and keep the area free of stuck shed.

Back