CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

starting to bug me

Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #31
El Jefe
I'm going to post a new thread so we'll have something snakey to talk about....

It'll be titled:

My corn snke won't eat & kan I kep him w/ my ball python?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #32
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Caryl, you up for a 'rita, darlin??
Sure thing. I actually prefer rum drinks, icy and fruity like daquiries, but 'ritas work for me, too. Especially the strawberry ones.

I was off the site for about a month beginning near the end of January due to a crisis at home. I've noticed a definite difference since coming back as compared to how things were a year ago.

Lori, you commented that it was getting hostile over the winter. Maybe I just didn't notice in the early part of the winter. You know, the "put a frog in cold water, heat it and he won't notice when he's cooked" syndrome. I do know that it's noticeable now, and it makes me sad.

I'm not going anywhere permanently. I'm not saying that I won't have a break here or there, or (God-forbid) another crisis. But this site, the friends I've made on it, the knowledge I've gained, and even the chance to maybe help someone else are important in my. I just wish the FO attitude would disappear.

So, how can we make that happen? Can we?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:22 AM   #33
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
I just wish the FO attitude would disappear.
Help me; I'm slow. What's "FO attitude"?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #34
bekers71
Well Jen, I think I'd have to agree with a couple others and say maybe it's a combination of cabin fever and a stressful economy. Then again, maybe it's just that us breeders are bored and aggravated? It does seem like there are more off cornsnake topics out there right now. I know I'm a little on edge right now because the regular household stuff and I have 11 girls in lay boxes right now. I just know they are all going to start laying about the same time and I'm going to go insane watching, waiting and worrying.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #35
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Help me; I'm slow. What's "FO attitude"?
Missed that..I'm curious now too.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:36 AM   #36
LBoz
I'm going to guess that it means "F-Off"?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #37
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
I'm going to guess that it means "F-Off"?
Yes, that's right. It's teen-speak here at my high school. They somehow are shocked when they still get in trouble for saying it.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:20 AM   #38
wade
Dean, could you kind of keep an eye on Susan. She is getting a little scarry.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:34 AM   #39
jazzgeek
Note to self: When you finally meet Susan in Daytona, "The Claw" must be the last of your concerns.

Dale

Old 03-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #40
LBoz
^LOL!

Wade...how are YOU feeling these days, bud? I noticed you had a little breakfast issue yesterday....still feeling a bit on edge?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google