CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the next CS moderator.
Bitsy 4 1.81%
diamondlil (Janine) 30 13.57%
Drizzt80 (Brent) 17 7.69%
KJUN (KJ) 14 6.33%
medusacoils (Wayne) 15 6.79%
mike17l (Mike) 1 0.45%
Nanci 85 38.46%
Rich in KY (Rich) 5 2.26%
RobbiesCornfield (Robbie) 41 18.55%
tricksterpup (Jim) 6 2.71%
NOTA (None of the above) 3 1.36%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

New Moderator Poll

Old 12-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #61
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
You mean you've seen me on a night out?

Old 12-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #62
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertanimal View Post
I haven't been sent the pictures yet, but on our ward night out I decided I was one of these dancers. I may have had a little bit too much to drink, because I'm convinced I did it right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM

Old 12-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #63
LBoz
Quote:
I haven't been sent the pictures yet, but on our ward night out I decided I was one of these dancers. I may have had a little bit too much to drink, because I'm convinced I did it right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM
Wow, J...must have been pretty risque...this is the message I got when I clicked your link:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has decided to block it in your country.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #64
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Wow, J...must have been pretty risque...this is the message I got when I clicked your link:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has decided to block it in your country.
Haha! It was just Beyonce's 'Single ladies' video!

Old 12-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #65
Lucille
Which one of the 3 are you, J?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nixzYHDus

Old 12-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #66
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Which one of the 3 are you, J?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nixzYHDus
Lucille, I won't lie, right then, that night, in my head, I was all 3 rolled into one, but better. I promise faithfully to post the photos I get sent so we can compare the reality with my possibly alcohol-influenced memory! Even better if there turns out to be video footage

Old 12-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille, I won't lie, right then, that night, in my head, I was all 3 rolled into one, but better. I promise faithfully to post the photos I get sent so we can compare the reality with my possibly alcohol-influenced memory! Even better if there turns out to be video footage
I have no doubt you are hotter than all three of them put together.......
Looking forward to photos.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #68
LBoz
My favorite part of the video is the Papa John's ad that pops up. Is there something about Beyonce' that makes the viewer hungry? Must be a guy thing?

Old 12-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #69
Roy Munson
That video is nauseating. The song is worse, if "song" can even be applied to that aural disaster. Even pizza can't improve it. I'm a leg-man, but what a mixed message! You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...

Maybe I'm missing the point...

Old 12-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #70
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
That video is nauseating. The song is worse, if "song" can even be applied to that aural disaster. Even pizza can't improve it. I'm a leg-man, but what a mixed message! You need a ring? Let's discuss it quietly somewhere after you cover up a bit...

Maybe I'm missing the point...
I can't say it would ever make my normal listening list......but courtesy of many fun nights out at G.A.Y. and other venues....sometimes you just have to release your inner diva, Deano!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google