• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

is this viv ok for a 3-4 months old

*~* D@N BOI *~*

the light it burns!!!!
heres a birds eye veiw, just woundering if some of the more experienced corn owners think this is an ok viv for my 3-4 month corn. the tube is on the warm half and the log and water is on the cool side, the thermostat that came with the viv isnt working im getting one tonight. thanks for any info given

Attachments

• viv.JPG
    viv.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 79
I can see the pic but theres something up with it... like the top 1/3 of the pic is stretched and wider. But from what I can see the setup is fine. Just make sure the heat mat you've got there covers no more than 1/2 the tank (1/3 is more ideal, but if you've got a thermostat temps should be ok anyway) And you might want to get a better hide than a tube, they are ok for hatchlings but really aren't that secure or well shaped for most sizes of snake.

I put my baby in the same type of plastic viv and its fine, a bit of cover like some fake plant would be better in there. I have a log over the warm side and a cave on the cool side and two silk plants one covering warm side one covering cold and a paper towel tube cut in half making a tunnle from warm to cold . also water bowl on cool side, 1/3 under heat mat . My snake severus is fine with that and ive had him from 12 weeks in this tank he is 17 inchs long now.!! good luck

sorry looking at pic put the log on the warm side and get anther hide for the cold side and get some fake plant life for cover(bit more security for the snake and a climbing frame) their like kids need fun!!!!!

Back