• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

ok, this is me...ughhh
o, and yeah, my hair is wet not greasy, lol

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,025
Here's my crazy pic. Well me and Jen. I chose this one for the view of my receding hairline. So fast it's an action shot, lol. Now, where did I put those clippers?

Last edited:
griffin_exam_2.jpg

Well since there are so many diving pictures I thought I would throw in some caving pics!

l_17f6e9b35c3b38360de8ad306b9585c4.jpg

975549467108_0_BG.jpg

Oh why not? The senior pic too.
1237297050_l.jpg

Nanci said:
That's it! How oculd I forget?

I wonder how Snake and Bake is doing, speaking of gorgeous cornsnake women...

Nanci

Ah yes,Snake-n-bake,She can be the cover shot for the calender!!!!!!!! :devil01: What's with Canada? 3 Canadian women on the forum and they're all gorgeous!!!! I guess the old "what's the difference between a Canadian girl and a moose " joke isn't true. :shrugs:

I got a pic from a couple years ago... but its one of those glamour shot kinda things... Havin' second thoughts about posting it after seeing all the greats shots already here :)

Just a hugeeee fan of vampires :] love stuff like Queen Of The Damned, Underworld, Twilight New Moon, and Eclipse everything i think its great

Here's me and my aunt painting the house. I'm the redhead in the green sweats.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 991
Allison- I've gone a few times up in MN- it's on m list of things to really get into some day...Especially now that I am down south in reach of Kentucky...

Tim- I love that pic of you!

Nanci

I swear Tom e looks like Chevy Chase... Mind you some folks seem to think I look a little like Paul E from Orange County Choppers.. *shrugs*

Regards... Tim of T and J

Nomed said:
Just a hugeeee fan of vampires :] love stuff like Queen Of The Damned, Underworld, Twilight New Moon, and Eclipse everything i think its great

hey now a Stephenie Meyer fan ahh? now :rolleyes: too think i was the only one...

Nanci said:
Allison- I've gone a few times up in MN- it's on m list of things to really get into some day..

Go for it! Sadly, there is not very many caves that I know of here in WI...

Back