CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

NOTICE!!! - Check the BOI!

Old 07-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #51
ghosthousecorns
I agree as well- But also remember not every good breeder out there has a post on BOI that says so. I've had a lot of satisfied customers but not a single one of them has bothered to make a good guy post about me. I feel awkward about asking a customer to make such a post. I would hate to lose new business because of it. But yes check the BOI and make sure there is at least no "bad guy" post out there?

Old 07-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #52
Nanci
I wish people were better about posting Good Guy posts as well. At least the worst will turn up with a search there, though.

I think I've posted Good Guy posts for very nearly all my purchases.

It's also useful for checking out buyers. And if I can't dig anything up at BOI, I'll ask people I know who have bought a snake from that source, or sold a snake to that source.

Old 07-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #53
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I agree as well- But also remember not every good breeder out there has a post on BOI that says so. I've had a lot of satisfied customers but not a single one of them has bothered to make a good guy post about me. I feel awkward about asking a customer to make such a post. I would hate to lose new business because of it. But yes check the BOI and make sure there is at least no "bad guy" post out there?
Wisely said, and I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I wish people were better about posting Good Guy posts as well. At least the worst will turn up with a search there, though.

I think I've posted Good Guy posts for very nearly all my purchases.

It's also useful for checking out buyers. And if I can't dig anything up at BOI, I'll ask people I know who have bought a snake from that source, or sold a snake to that source.
Good for you, Nanci! It would be ideal if people all posted positive remarks as quickly as they do the negative ones. I guess it's human nature to complain more loudly than to praise. Good advice about checking out buyers, as well. I want my babies to go to good homes.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #54
Nanci
Bump for Monday! And new people!!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #55
Nanci
Don't forget to check the BOI!!

Old 08-29-2011, 04:39 PM   #56
Nanci
Friendly reminder! "Big Name Breeder" or not- it pays to check the BOI!!

Old 08-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #57
azhketh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I feel awkward about asking a customer to make such a post. I would hate to lose new business because of it. But yes check the BOI and make sure there is at least no "bad guy" post out there?
If it helps at all, as a customer, I wouldn't mind you asking me to make such a post. Just something like "Hey, if you're happy with our transaction, please post about it on the BOI." Most people on here know about the BOI, but I'm sure you've had some customers that have no idea, and would need to be pointed in the right direction.

I know I've posted a few good guy reports, though I don't recall if I've posted for all of my reptiles. My memory's about one knock to the head away from being like Dory's from 'Finding Nemo.'

Old 08-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #58
ghosthousecorns
Thanks. I actually did finally get a good guy post on me. And more importantly no bad guy posts and the only person I ever sold a snake to that didn't do well was offered a replacement, I have tried to do my best by every customer.

Old 09-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #59
crotalis40741
I would like to take this time and remind anyone who is new or not so new check the BOI before you buy. It will list not only the BAD but the good. And there is a lot of both out there.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #60
Nanci
I see a new-ish member here is over there checking people out. Great!! Inform yourself!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google