CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2014 Tesseras and Siblings

Old 01-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #21
AliCat37
Bumping again! Need these guys gone!

Please email me for a faster response

Masmith37@hotmail.com

Old 01-29-2015, 11:38 PM   #22
AliCat37
I still have available...

1.0 anery possible het motley, lava, diffused, and amel. $30 + Shipping

0.2 Normals het anery possible het motley, lava, diffused, and amel. $25 each + Shipping

1.1 Amel tessera het anery, possible het motley, lava, and diffused. $125 each + Shipping

1.0 snow tessera (broken stripe) $150 + Shipping

3.2 Tesseras het anery, possible het motley, lava, and diffused. $75 each + Shipping.

All of these guys have aggressive feeding responses like their mother, but are sweet and curious other wise. They are all eating large pinkies and ready to find a place to call their own! I may be willing to work on prices for multiples. Will not sell as a large group :*)

If you want updated pictures I can email them to you! As that is the fastest way to get a hold of me!

masmith37@hotmail.com

Old 02-03-2015, 09:19 PM   #23
GardenWren
M01 and M21 are gorgeous. We've been discussing getting another for a while, now that we have moved our beloved Aphie (3yr 56" Female Okeetee Corn) into a larger enclosure we're finally ready for one. Do you ship and how much? We're in Tennessee.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:54 PM   #24
AliCat37
Yes, I do ship. Shipping cost depends on your zip code, so I will need that to give you the exact amount, but it is usually between $40-$60.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #25
dennywright85
How much would it be to ship to the UK and would it be safe for the snake? Thanks

Old 03-22-2015, 10:45 PM   #26
AliCat37
Bumping! I have 3.3 Normal tesseras left (100% het anery, and all p/h amel, motley, lava, and bloodred). $75 each + Shipping

I also have 1.1 amel tesseras left (100% het anery, and all p/h motley, lava, and bloodred). $100 each + Shipping.

I need them to gooooooooo. They are all super cute and are eating small fuzzies!
Please email me for a fast response/updated pics.

masmith37@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google