CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Online feeders in CANADA?

Old 12-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
Rigby & Marcy
I found once they're on double pinkies they suddenly grow faster. I wouldn't be surprised if he was big enough for a small fuzzy really soon. (although my babies are already 30g and I've still got them on two largish pinkies just to use up all the pinkies I froze!)

What kind of price do fuzzies fetch from your supplier? Looking at the Snake Snax quote I see they need a lot of weight of ice. That might account for the high shipping cost.

Old 12-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #12
jennwhittingham
Hmmm so maybe 25 pinks 50 fuzzys and 25 hoppers? Need 100 for a discount lol ill vacuum seal them when they get here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-29-2015, 10:50 AM   #13
pony13ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrederi View Post
There's got to be a supplier in the Toronto area. There's enough interest in reptiles there.
The breeder I got my pair from recommend a gentlemen named Gary Roberts, just outside of Toronto. I got 50 frozen pinkies from him last night for $20. I picked them up, so there was no shipping charge. Not sure what it would cost to ship them to PEI though.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:44 AM   #14
Anemicshoe
I don't suppose you have a website or any mail contact for this Garry person do you? I'm near toronto too.

Old 02-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #15
pony13ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemicshoe View Post
I don't suppose you have a website or any mail contact for this Garry person do you? I'm near toronto too.
I do. Gary's email is groberts@recorpinc.com, and the website is www.recorp.ca
The prices on the website are general public prices. If you email Gary, and tell him that Andrew sent you to him, he will give you his "show prices" which are better. Show price is what I paid for the pinkies I bought.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #16
Anemicshoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony13ca View Post
I do. Gary's email is groberts@recorpinc.com, and the website is www.recorp.ca
The prices on the website are general public prices. If you email Gary, and tell him that Andrew sent you to him, he will give you his "show prices" which are better. Show price is what I paid for the pinkies I bought.
Hey thanks friend my info isn't updated but I am also living in Brampton now!
I was reeling when the local big al's wanted $2 per pinky. Nopenopenope.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:01 PM   #17
pony13ca
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemicshoe View Post
Hey thanks friend my info isn't updated but I am also living in Brampton now!
I was reeling when the local big al's wanted $2 per pinky. Nopenopenope.
Not a problem!! Wow, I had no idea big al's was charging that much!! Gary is not far from Brampton at all, so you can pick them up, and not have to pay shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google