CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New 2 snake owner

Old 01-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #1
pony13ca
New 2 snake owner

Hello all!
I'm new to the site, and a new owner of 2 young baby corns. My teenage daughter has been asking for a snake for awhile, and after doing a lot of research, we decided on a corn. There is a breeder about an hour away from my home that is getting out of the industry, and selling off her young snakes for an incredible price. So out we went to pick a snake for my daughter.
But while we were there, I was hooked by a little fella myself, and we ended up coming home with 2 snakes!
They both seem to be doing well, eating a pinkie a week without any issues, and haven't shown any issue with being handled.
I'm completely addicted to them!!
BTW, if you or someone you know is in the Toronto area, and is looking for a really good prince on a corn, they do have a few left.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:02 PM   #2
nancyg
Sounds wonderful! What kinds did you get?
Do we get to see pictures?
You will find the folks here to be pretty helpful and nice.. And there are LOTS of questions answered in the forums if you do searches. I'm guessing if you did much online research you probably already saw the forums here. They are usually in the first few results anytime I do corn snake related searches.

Nancyg

p.s. You do have them in separate Vivs to prevent possible cannibalism, right?

Old 01-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #3
Joba
Hi, and welcome.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:50 PM   #4
pony13ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyg View Post
Sounds wonderful! What kinds did you get?
Do we get to see pictures?
You will find the folks here to be pretty helpful and nice.. And there are LOTS of questions answered in the forums if you do searches. I'm guessing if you did much online research you probably already saw the forums here. They are usually in the first few results anytime I do corn snake related searches.

Nancyg

p.s. You do have them in separate Vivs to prevent possible cannibalism, right?
Hi Nancy, yes I have found lots of useful information here. The snakes were in the same viv for a day, while I was buying a second one. Pictures of Kaa and Aubrey attached.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:05 PM   #5
ZiggysMom
Welcome to the group.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:09 PM   #6
Joba
Pretty pair of kiddos!

Old 01-28-2015, 05:57 AM   #7
smigon
Oooh, beautiful beebees!

Old 01-28-2015, 08:13 PM   #8
ArvadaLanee
So cute! Which one is which (name wise) and which one did you pick?

Old 01-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #9
nancyg
Geeze that's a bright red! very cute scids! which one is which?
I'm guessing Kaa is from The Jungle Book?
And Aubrey is.... Little shop of Horrors? Or was that Audrey?

Old 01-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #10
pony13ca
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyg View Post
Geeze that's a bright red! very cute scids! which one is which?
I'm guessing Kaa is from The Jungle Book?
And Aubrey is.... Little shop of Horrors? Or was that Audrey?
Aubrey is the red, and is actually a name a daughter heard in a movie. Pitch Perfect I think. Kaa is from Jungle Book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google