• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my amel!

StevesBro

Users Title is to long
faroah.JPG

(it was sunny out, and she made a weird shadow, so i snapped a pic, turned out pretty good!)

This is my amelanistic corn, Faroah.. She is almost 30 inches long, eats big fuzzys

perched.jpg

She thinks she is arboreal, she loves to climb around and sometimes she sleeps on tree branches like this one

Here is a pic of my new pueblan milk snake (15 inches), I know its a only corn photo gallery thing, but I did post my corn pics!

onarm2.jpg

Both snakes are female

Last edited:
Beautiful girls! I'm not too familiar with milksnakes but looks pretty to me:) It certainly is a change from all the corns.

Beautiful

I was wondering if my corn was a creamsicle or a red albino (amel). Well looking at yours now I know because mine looks exactly like yours. She is beautiful. Mine is about 30" too. How old is yours? When was she born? Thanks for the info and pic.

just one word for that amel... sweeeeeet!... darn that was seven!... now its eleven??... 14?!?!.... aaargggghhh... i tried to keep it short....

Back