• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frozen mice Distributer in Southern CA

albinoscooby

Hey all of my Southern California or California residents in general I need help! There used to be a mouse distribution center someone in Riverside or around that area but I can't seem to remember the name nor find it anywhere on the web! Anyone happen to know?

Really?! I'd like to know this information, too! I live in the Riverside county, and am planning on buying pinks soon. So, that would be a lot easier (and possibly cheaper) for me if I could order from a local distributor.

Hopefully, someone knows and shares this info. soon! Thanks for inquiring about it, albinoscooby. =)

you can try this number.. it is old but may still work (909) 789-2268 the mouse emporium. Tried to see if anyone wanted to place a group order with rodent pro but nobody stepped up. Tsk Tsk lol. Let me know what happens with the number.

Actually the area code of that number changed to (951)789-2268. I tried calling them but they didn't pick up, only got the answering machine. I'll try calling them again, tomorrow in the morning. Maybe, I just might be able to talk to a representative.

As for Alpert's Exotics, I'm not quite sure about them. They only take cash, and is pick up only. Not to mention, if I order pinks, they're priced at 0.50 each.

Back