CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

WANTED: Mollendorf Rat Snake

Old 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Random8A
WANTED: Mollendorf Rat Snake

We are looking for a 100 Flower Ratsnake, have been having a rough time seeking out one, or a pair. Anyone breed, or know of a breeder of these beautiful colubrids?

Thanks,
Amanda
DragonSpiritX007@aol.com

Old 11-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
dionythicus
I have found them difficult to locate, as well. I wish you well.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
RobbiesCornField
It's very hard to find an actual breeder of these. Almost all of them in the United States are fresh imports, and are very difficult to get established in captivity.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
Random8A
Figured I'd throw a line out here and see if I got a bite before I bought an import. I'd love to get a pair, and start a C.B line. Beautiful animals, and one of the few colubrids my fiance is interested in. He was keeping hots before he moved to Delaware, where he had to part with everything, sadly. So I'm trying to get somethings that strike his interest, and for some reason these guys happen to. So I'm learning what I can, and the little information about these guys, and hoping to pick up a healthy beefy pair to breed generation lines down the road to hopefully have nice healthy true CB 100 Flower Rats. =)

Old 11-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Carinata
The company I work for, Outback Reptiles, just imported some nice ones. They are WC sub-adults but they are not the ones that are dug up out of their hibernaculums. They don’t have blisters or anything, a few have a little nose rub, but they do look decent. They are not thin or malnourished. Here’s their number 703-365-2262. Give them a call, Josh should answer. I’m not saying that their perfect but they aren’t like normal Mollendorfs. They aren’t crap.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
ComoxCorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
The company I work for, Outback Reptiles, just imported some nice ones. They are WC sub-adults but they are not the ones that are dug up out of their hibernaculums. They don’t have blisters or anything, a few have a little nose rub, but they do look decent. They are not thin or malnourished. Here’s their number 703-365-2262. Give them a call, Josh should answer. I’m not saying that their perfect but they aren’t like normal Mollendorfs. They aren’t crap.
I'd query the BOI prior to purchasing. JMO

Old 11-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
Carinata
What do you mean?

Old 11-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Random8A
I saw these guys on Ian's table. I think he wants 100 ea, I didnt have any money with me, but my fiance pointed them right out lol.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
Carinata
Haha! Ian is a great guy. We have them online now. They are not bad for imports. If you really are interested in them call, tomorrow and see whats up.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #10
Random8A
Which worker are you? Send me his site? I've bought some very nice animals off of Ian. Like the 50.00 Female Spider, who might I add is quite voluptuous now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
100 flower rat, colubrids