CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Can corns eat hamsters?

Old 02-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #71
Almase
lol....Everyone should listen to him. But im right about up there with Savage in my political viewpoints. And as you can understand from listening to him, I kinda make alot of people mad with what I think should be done. Savage is awsome though.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #72
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almase
lol....Everyone should listen to him. But im right about up there with Savage in my political viewpoints. And as you can understand from listening to him, I kinda make alot of people mad with what I think should be done. Savage is awsome though.
Savage by name, Savage by nature

Old 02-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #73
starsevol
Savage is as Savage does...

Old 02-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #74
Almase
Savages

Old 02-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #75
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflier
Can we all hold hands and sing "Kum-Baya" now?
Na, I think it would be more fun to debate/argue what the difference is between debating and arguing.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #76
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Na, I think it would be more fun to debate/argue what the difference is between debating and arguing.
How dare you argue with me...

Old 02-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #77
Almase
I just called the nearest petshop and the lady says "Uhhhh, we dont take in just two hamsters" LOL I think it was the same lady that sold me the snake cause she didnt really seem to know too much about what she was talking about. She told me I could feed it the mice I catch at home. She told me something else that didnt really make sense. I think I'll call back tomorrow and speek with somone else.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #78
kev1144
so what are you going to do with the hampsters?

Old 02-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #79
Daeraelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almase
Savages
Exactly.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #80
Almase
Well, I guess I'll call petshop tomorrow and ask for the manager because I deal with her when I get the dog nails clipped. I'll ask her. If she confirms they will not buy them then i will try one more petshop. Because I only live near two. If they dont take them then I think I'll ask a couple friends on myspace. If they dont want them, then its off to the freezer they go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google