CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

What can I feed my Corn Snake?

Old 01-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #61
diamondlil
Found this; http://www.anapsid.org/corn.html
Personally I'd dispute a few things on there. A hatchling fed only every 10 days isn't going to be a happy snakelet!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #62
Cody
LOl, any1 wanto rep me 4 one of my posts?

Old 01-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #63
GlitterFlame89
Smile

I did try to rep you for your post on Snake Sausages, I thought it very informative and the best one about the Sausages, but I don't think it worked. The screen refreshed, but nothing else happened. I tried like 3 times. Sorry, I'll keep trying to see if I can get it to work.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #64
GlitterFlame89
Smile

Hey, I have one rep! Is there anyway to figure out which of your posts was repped? I'd love to know...

Old 01-22-2008, 07:27 PM   #65
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
Not to be rude,I live in the USA, and I see Corn Snakes in my back yard, I see them climbing trees, to ethier look for prey, which they have moderetly good eyesight, or to hunt for Bird eggs.
Go easy, son. Corns don't occur in the wild in New Hampshire, so if you think you're seeing them climbing your trees, you need to study up a little more on what a corn snake actually looks like. Many of us here have been corn enthusiasts since you were just a twinkle in your Momma's eye. Heck, some have been enthusiasts since your mother was just a twinkle in your GRANDMOTHER'S eye. You're probably not going to awe us with your corn snake knowledge, so just slow down, ok? You're not making a great impression at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody
If you like my post, please rep me!
This is spam. I don't want to see any more of it. Thanks.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #66
susang
Yes go to your 'user cp' left side of screen it will show you who repped you.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #67
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
LOl, any1 wanto rep me 4 one of my posts?
I see you've already spammed again. NO MORE. (Official warning.)

Old 01-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #68
GlitterFlame89
Smile

Ok, thanks Susang!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #69
GlitterFlame89
Smile

And sorry we got you in trouble Cody. I didn't know that was considered spamming...

Old 01-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #70
Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
I see you've already spammed again. NO MORE. (Official warning.)

I typed that before u gave me the first warning.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google