CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Crap....

Old 07-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
BuckeyeSnake
Crap....

One of my feeder mice got out. I know I'm not ever going to catch it either.

Bout 10 minutes ago I swear I saw something dark fly across the floor, but just assumed it was in my head. A minute ago, who do I see on the floor staring up at me before he sped off to somewhere I didn't see?

I think it's ferret out of cage play/food time.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Buzzard
The ferret would love that. I have mice get out a lot down in the mice shed but they always seem to get caught, trying to get back to the cages for food. Good luck

Old 07-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
BuckeyeSnake
Well, after round one it's Me:0 Mouse:1.

I saw her run into my closet(which was the last place I wanted her to run). I got my ferret and started to let her roam the area to try and find her in my closet but that was no use. My closet was crammed full of boxes, cds and some other random odds and ends. So I saw screw it, I'm taking everything out!

And I did, only to find a spot in the wall where the mouse must have run because I never found her.
I've got a bowl of food set up on the oppisite side of the room from my closet. I'm hoping she comes out in search of food which will give me enough time to block her from getting into the closet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google