CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Hybrids wanted!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
endrin
Hybrids wanted!

looking for adult Hybrid snakes starting new projects next season, the more crosses the better.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
UniqueSnakes
pm send........

Old 08-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
PJ@PJCReptiles
I have a huge male Creamsicle!

Old 04-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
HYBRID
hybrids

I have some really nice 2009 blotchless rat snakes 66% het for albino these are a have to have snake almost fully striped and growing fast and there het for albino great genes great snakes 1.1 for $100 or im open to trades.
let me now if you are interested and i will send pics.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
PJ@PJCReptiles
I think the OP was looking for hybrids from the start. Like a black rat x cornsnake x kingsnake. Things like that. But this post was from July of 2009.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:30 AM   #6
TandJ
I got a feeling someone is not going to be a member very long..

Old 04-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #7
endrin
Indeed i was PJ, i got a nice one from hector. If i can just stop it from tryng to eat her mate....

Old 04-24-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
PJ@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrin View Post
Indeed i was PJ, i got a nice one from hector. If i can just stop it from tryng to eat her mate....
May I ask what he is? I have a feeling you will have to feed him good so eating is the last thing on his mind!

I have an albino Caliking female that loves to bite her mate!

Old 04-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
endrin
She is corn/publen/50%cali king. He is a pink pastel and his head was in her mouth and on its way down the hatch! Im going to give her 2 big mice and tey and mate her 2 days after eating. if that dont work ill tie her pie hole shut!

Old 05-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
Snakes Incorporated
There are two things I hate nearly as bad as pedophilia. The willful breading of hybrids and the creation or keeping of venomoids.
Everyone to their own but there is just certain things in life that has no ethical worth or value.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google