CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

WTB: Hognose

Old 05-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Porro
WTB: Hognose

I will be starting my new job here next week and therefore I will have a little extra $$ sitting around......

That being said, I have always wanted a hoggie so I will be purchasing one here in the next couple of weeks. What I am trying to do is find out around how much I will have to pay for one. I am not interested in breeding so hets will not really be of interest to me, although I would love to see what different types are available besides the "normals".

I would like to get a baby one (that is already eating F/T pinks) but the exact age isn't too important to me.

I wanted to post here first so that if there is anyone in my CS.com family they have the first chance of selling me my first hoggie. So if you have any baby hoggies for sale, holler at me!

Old 05-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Lolo
I don't have any for sale, but wanted to say that I paid $75 (plus shipping) for my normal female hognose... best $75 I ever spent!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
Porro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
I don't have any for sale, but wanted to say that I paid $75 (plus shipping) for my normal female hognose... best $75 I ever spent!
Thanks! And yea, from doing a little bit more research I'm guestimating that I will be spending between $70-$100 on a normal hognose if that's what I decide to get.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
Porro
So far only got one response.....noone has a hoggie they want to sell me??

Old 05-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
raynefyre
Check on fauna classifieds??

Old 05-09-2010, 12:21 AM   #7
Porro
^^Thanks for the help! I had no idea about fauna.......

Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 AM   #8
Lolo
Fauna is where I found my little girl...

Old 05-09-2010, 03:11 AM   #9
wstphal
DeadMouse (username here) breeds them. Dunno what might be for sale now but strongly suspect there will be hognoses available!

Old 07-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #10
goldelx6
I want one as well, Porro, did you ever end up getting one? and if so, where from and pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google