CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Milksnake's eggs!

Old 03-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Airidies
Milksnake's eggs!

Milksnake is currently laying her very first clutch of eggs. Before i left the room i could see 7 white eggs. I'll post pictures as soon as i move them, probably around 9pm central time so i know she's finished

Old 03-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Airidies
10 eggs we can see now and it looks like she's still having more. We're expecting all Amel het Caramel 50% poss het. Diffused, Stripe. Maybe some surprises ^-^

Old 03-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
atmox
I think is speak for most of us if i say pictures plz

Old 03-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Airidies
okay so we got 10 eggs total :P Uploading pictures now. They all look good but they have a couple of dimples We normally spritz in the morning and she had started laying before we got up lol.

A couple of the eggs look smushed into another egg, is that normal? You'll see when i upload the pictures...

Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
MotleyCrue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airidies View Post
okay so we got 10 eggs total :P Uploading pictures now. They all look good but they have a couple of dimples We normally spritz in the morning and she had started laying before we got up lol.

A couple of the eggs look smushed into another egg, is that normal? You'll see when i upload the pictures...
Don't give up on eggs until they smell really bad or look really disgusting. My fist clutch last year was really dehydrated. I did not expect eggs so I did not find them for 2 days in a dry hide box.
Eggs when first found.

Eggs after a few weeks in a warm, moist incubator.

They will plump, just give them time.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
Nanci
And it's normal for the eggs to be attached to each other, and safest to just leave them that way.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
Airidies
I just moved the whole clutch over in one pile!

And one of both clutches, Milksnake's on the left and Popcorn's on the right

Old 03-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
Airidies
They aren't badly dimpled lol so i wasn't going to throw them out or anything. Just seemed like some were all squished together i didn't know if that would affect anything.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
OkeeteeMom
Milksnake is really vibrant! I wish you the best of clutches!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Airidies
Thanks! I can't wait to see the babies!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google