CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hi Everyone!!!!

Old 09-24-2005, 06:48 PM   #1
jennrosefx
Hi Everyone!!!!

HI!! My name is Jenn, and I live in Burbank, California. Ever since I was a kid I've had a true love for animals...especially reptiles (it started with dinosaurs when I was four...I could name dinosaurs my teachers couldn't even pronounce). My love for real critters slowly morphed into a love of made up critters and monsters...so, it was only natural for me to get into special effects. So, here I am in Burbank, where I get to make monsters for a living, and I'm loving it! You can check out some of my past creations here (allthough it needs to be updated)-

www.jennrose.com

I had a few smaller reptiles when I was a kid...some anoles, fire bellied toads, a garter snake...basically anything I could talk my mom into. Unfortunatly, I was young and relied on petstores for how to care for the animals, and none of it was really quite successful.

Here I am now though, 23 years old, and an wealth of knowledge just a keyboard away. About three months ago, I finally decided to get a snake, and after alot of research decided a corn was the best place for me to start... and that's when I brought home a beautiful little okeetee yearling named Pumpkin. Of course, since I'm more or less a "first time parent" with my corn, I'm completely obsessing over her...so this site has been AMAZINGLY helpful and entertaining. It's a wonderful resource and I'm thrilled it exists.

Other than Pumpkin, I also share my home (which we are currently in the process of completely theming out!!) with my insane cat (who I am convinced was a velociraptor in a past life), a beta fish (who is more of a paperweight then a pet...lol) and my boyfriend of 5 years, Adrian (who is a scenic artist and sculptor...and who I battle with daily trying to convince him that I need to get more snakes...hehehe).

These snakes are dangerous I tell ya! You really can't get just one! I was so sure all I wanted was this one snake when I talked him into it...and swore it wouldn't be a case of me getting one, and then wanting anouther and anouther. I really believed it too!!! BWAH HA HA HA!!! Boy was I mistaken.

Anyways, enough of my rambling!! Hi everyone!! I'm glad to met you all!!!

Old 09-24-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
colinmcc
Nice site!

Old 09-25-2005, 06:30 AM   #3
jennrosefx
Thanks!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google