CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

about Ashley

Old 09-25-2005, 10:24 PM   #1
ashleynicole
about Ashley

Hey my name is Ashley, i just got my first corn about 2 months ago, but ive wanted one every since I was little... i used to catch them out in our field all the time.
I am a full time student nuse, working on my RN, ive got about 7 months left of class... i graduate May 5, 2006.. i can't wait! I work at a hospital now as a nurse-tech and i work in the internal-float so i get to work all over the place: Med/surge, Ortho, ICU/CCU, and my favorite.. ER.
I am 21 years old, I like to have fun, i like to try new things, I am happily married but no kids yet, at least not until i get my license. I just turned 21 so i like to try new drinks and wines especially. I have 4 cats, my 55 gallon freshwater aquarium 2 1gallon tanks with male bettas (one in each) and of course my snake, Salazar.
ERM... i think thats about it, if you wanna know anything else you can view the front page of my myspace:
www.myspace.com/ashnicwal

Rock on
ASHLEY

Old 09-26-2005, 01:32 AM   #2
Energi2er
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynicole
I am 21 years old, I like to have fun, i like to try new things, I am happily married but no kids yet, at least not until i get my license.

Having kids requires a license in Florida?

Old 09-26-2005, 01:40 AM   #3
ultimuttone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energi2er
Wouldn't be a bad idea!

Old 09-26-2005, 01:57 AM   #4
Bobo's Mama
Hey Ashley, welcome to the forums. I love it here. You really should post that list of Florida things from your webpage. There are quite a few members from Florida who would totally love it. If you post it, you should post it in the Chit-Chat forum, but it would definately get a few chuckles. I think you've got a great looking snake too.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:30 AM   #5
SnakeLuvrs
Quote:
never heard of one... LOL

Old 09-26-2005, 05:57 PM   #6
BeckyG
Quote:
LOL! That was my first thought, too.

Welcome to the fourms Ashley.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:18 PM   #7
ashleynicole
ha ha, i meant not until i get my NURSING license.. My RN.. LMAO

Old 09-26-2005, 07:18 PM   #8
ashleynicole
although sometimes i think a license SHOULD be required to have kids... for some people... lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google