CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

It's jzal8!!!

Old 09-27-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
jzal8
Thumbs up It's jzal8!!!

Hey everyone,

Figured it was time to give my formal introduction. My name is matt and I'm now just about 23 years old. I graduated with my undergrad last may, and am now working as a software engineer. I also started attending grad school this fall. I live on the jersey shore, my house is actually only one block from the ocean which is great. Besides corns and computer related stuff, I enjoy blowing off steam at the gym, swimming for miles in the ocean, playing waterpolo, throwin the pigskin, watching the Giants, playing ridiculous amounts of madden, and of course partying like a champion.

As far as corns, I got my first corn two years ago, and keeping the number limited was too difficult until I started getting paychecks haha. Now I am definitely in deep. I find cornsnakes to be such an enjoyable hobby and I definitely plan to broaden my collection as time rolls on. This forum is one of the best parts about having corns as a hobby...the people you meet here are amazing, if only just because everyone comes from such different environments and lives such different lives from each other. But also this forum is the best tool I have ever seen for a hobbyist to learn more about what they care about, until eventually you find yourself right there with the people who are breaking through genetics boundaries we never even knew existed. When he first started it, I'm not sure Rich realized exactly how big a success or how important this forum would become, but I hope he is able to see it now.

Anyway that is me in a nutshell, I look forward to meeting all of you.

-Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google