CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Need Corns

Old 11-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #41
medusacoils
I just read this whole thread and I can't stop laughing! This is the funniest thing, I have read in a long time!

Besides, how does a ADULT guy, with two houses (probably a bigomest), 3 BMW's and a Hugely successful computer company, have time to stay all day at a pet store, chatting with customers? I would think that he had "badder fish to fry?"

Thanks for the laugh!!

Wayne

Old 11-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #42
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsr917 View Post
I dont care to breed them honeslty im about ready to fly to you and kick u in the face for your stupidity !
One more crack like that, bub, and you are OUT of here.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #43
bitsy
Awww, haven't the "shopkeeper" or his "wife" signed up to the board yet? Am just waiting for the aggrieved posts in his defence....

Old 11-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #44
danielle
I think the boys mom has grounded him after reading how naughty he has been

Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #45
Zulu3
oh dear, i hadn't gone into this thread yet, but i can't help but subscribe now lol.
isn't he only 19?

Old 11-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #46
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu3 View Post
oh dear, i hadn't gone into this thread yet, but i can't help but subscribe now lol.
isn't he only 19?
I don't know if that is his age? He sounds younger. I think you might be looking at his post count?

BTW, danielle, did you get that PM yet?

Wayne

Old 11-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #47
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I was wondering if someone could send me a pair of extreme white pied-sides, so I could practice breeding next year. i have a trailor an a nine year olde truck,so i can only pay shippin byt if youd drop them off here it woudl be bettewr for me.
Do you want me to put them in the shipment going out with yours tomorrow?
John

Old 11-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #48
ForkedTung
Actually I'd like to offer a pair of my cohabbs to the young "man" for FREE . They don't eat much so it might be a little work for you to get them started and they are cohabbed, you would have to promise to keep them together! they mostly like each other although sometimes they fight, but no scars or anything. Would you be willing to pay shipping? PM me and we can set up a ship date. Oh, here's a thread I started for them a while back.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ohabs+fighting

Old 11-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #49
Justin Guyer
I just went through this whole thread and wow.....thanks for the entertainment. I needed that laugh!

Old 11-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #50
Vinman
Dude if you got all that cash spend some of the money with a poor person like myself. I have pleanty of snakes and no money. I will give you a good deal on some young adults that you can breed in the spring. 718 792 2593

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google