CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Marmalade and Crackerjack's first hook up!

Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
rosewood
Marmalade and Crackerjack's first hook up!

Wow these two were eager little beavers! It took Sunny and Prince about 20 mins to hook up, it took Marmalade and Cracker literally 1 min :P Here are some pics of the new happy couple!

Old 03-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
rosewood
Almost forgot! For those of you who havent seen my previous posts, Crackerjack and Marmalade are both caramels het for hypo, amel, and motley!

Old 03-12-2011, 02:41 AM   #3
K. Rene
Congrats! good luck with egg laying and incubating

Old 03-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
chris68
Sweeet, hope ya get a nice mix from that clutch :*)

Old 03-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
kitten0304
congrats! Beautiful couple

Old 03-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #6
rosewood
Update:

Marmalade is no longer receptive to Crackerjack and has the thickness on an obviously prego female I put her lay box in just now and she is already checking it out, still wont have eggs from her for at least a couple of weeks but I figured I would let her get used to it before hand.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
Nanci
Congratulations! They are a lovely couple!!

Old 03-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
rich333
Congrats!!! Very nice indeed!

Old 03-21-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
headly1994
now u can get marmalacks

Old 03-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
rosewood
So I thought I would put them together one more time just to see if they would hook up and they did! I guess when I put them together the second time they just weren't in the mood. This means I may have to wait longer for eggs BUT it could also give a higher fertility rate. Either way I'm happy!
Marmalade is still visibly pudgier than usual so I know there are eggs in there but she hasn't reached the point where she has gaps in between her scales like Sunny does.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google